Of all upholstery tools, the tack hammer is the most often used tool. Therefore, by purchasing the best-quality tool available, you will enjoy the lasting satisfaction of a dependable tool.Solid bronze headHammer has a powerful steel magnetized tip to easily pick up/hold tacks and nailsAlso available: a magnetized nylon tip hammer for hammering decorative nails and other finishing touches without marring finish
|Osborne Tack Hammer:|
- Quality backed by Osborne, the leading manufacturer of upholstery tools since 1826
- Head made of solid bronze
- Shellacked hardwood handle
- Powerful, steel, permanent alnico magnetized tip to easily pick up/hold nails and tacks
- Opposite tip for hammering
- Double-headed hammer is slightly curved and equally balanced
- Lightweight head – only 7 ozs
- Head length - 5½")
- Magnetized tip face diameter - ¼"
- Large hammer tip diameter - ½"
- Designed/styled for working in deep corners without marring the wood or tearing the fabric
- Side of the head is handy for tapping out tacks and nails that have been slip-tacked; also excellent for flatting padding stuffing and smoothing covers into proper shape
- Made from the highest quality materials to last years and years
As with all Osborne products, you are purchasing the best-quality tool available and thus will enjoy the lasting satisfaction of a dependable tool.
Note: This tool is included in our Osborne Advanced tool kit. If you need more than one tool, this kit will save you lots of money and you'll have virtually everything you need for beginning to advanced projects. See below to order this inclusive, money-saving kit.