Upholstery spring twine is used to tie down seat springs, and also serves as excellent cording for single and double welts. The twine is made of 4-ply hemp and has a wax finish.
This is the finest quality twine on the market. It pays to purchase the best twine available because it is under constant strain and a poor grade of twine will not hold. The best quality twine, if properly used and tied, will last as long as the upholstery job.
4-Ply hemp Ruby Spring Twine
- The finest quality twine on the market
- Wax finish for easy tying
- This fine-quality twine can also be used to create welting (used for the cord in the middle of the welt)
- Also excellent for double welting!
- One pound ball of twine, which equates to approximately 275 feet, or 91+ yards
- Made in Italy