Decorative nails (tacks clavos) shapes that are buttons too.
Now you can affix nails and clavos designs to all kinds of soft surfaces.
We are pleased to present our huge, comprehensive upholstery/
decorative nail, tacks, clavos and button selection -
the complete DADS/D.A.D.S. line, including the Santa Fe Collection.
Over 200(!) unique styles to choose from.
After reading the section below, scroll down the page to view all of our nails up-close and personal. Please note that the pages made load slowly because they are very image intensive. Thank you for your patience.
Decorative upholstery nails have traditionally been used to beautify and accent furniture pieces. And now they are the hottest embellishments in the interior design world as high-end designers and builders of commercial and residential spaces are using these nails to accent and beautify walls, doors, cabinets, hoods, backslashes – all throughout the home.
Take your projects to the next level and beyond with beautiful decorative nails made of the finest quality. Our decorative nails add a professional, beautiful, finishing touch to so many projects: furniture, benches, picture frames, doors, boxes, etc. Let your creative juices flow and be inspired!
For your viewing convenience, the nails are broken down below by categories, and you can also view the entire nail/clavos collection. You can also view the entire button collection or by visiting the appropriate sections below.
Click on each category and nail below to learn all the specifics about each nail, including full measurements, etc. All of our decorative nails are:
All photos are representative colors and shapes only and may vary slightly from actual nails. If you are not sure and/or have questions about the nails, email detailed questions for clarification. There is a 30% restocking fee for any returns, so be sure to have all the information needed before making the purchase.
- Made in Germany of the highest quality steel
- Plated, using either brass, nickel or copper
- Can be wiped clean with a dry, soft cloth. Do not roughly rub the nails or use any polishing creams/products as the plating can come off thus make them vulnerable to rust
- Nails will rust if left exposed to moisture and weather elements, so they are not appropriate for outdoor use or in environments where there is exposure to water and/or moisture.
- Nails are sold only in the quantities listed per box
- Please note: if the photo shows uneven coloring, highlights, or bright spots, rest assured the nail is even in color and finish and does not have the uneven-ness or highlights as depicted in the photo. The uneven-ness and/or highlights was caused by uneven lighting and reflections when the photo was taken.
You can also download the nail information sheet for specific information and pricing on each nail. You must have Adobe's Free Acrobat Reader installed in order to open the information sheet. If you do not have Acrobat reader installed, you can download it for free at www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readermain.html
To protect your nails and install them easily and evenly, you'll want to use Osborne's Nylon Tip Hammer and Osborne's ingenious Quick Nailer spacing tool. See below for details and ordering.