|Important note: This machine is black cast iron and does not have a brushed alloy finish as the above black and white photo may convey|
The ultimate button maker for the auto, marine, and furniture Upholsterer and HobbyistQuality backed by C.S Osborne, the leading manufacturer of upholstery tools and supplies since 1826 This machine is nearly identical to the Handy Jr. Button machineA wide range of sizes in dies and buttons available (order separately - see below)
Fabric-covered buttons and upholstery buttons put an elegant, tailored, professional touch on your clothing, pillows, cushions, upholstered furniture – all your interior finishes in your home, car, boat, or RV. Now you can quickly and easily make beautiful fabric-covered buttons with this most popular manually operated machine made by the best in the industry.
- Heavy cast iron alloy construction provides a lifetime of trouble-free service with normal maintenance and care
- Manufacture estimates the the machine makes approximately 90 buttons per hour
- Button-covering instructions included
- Takes up only 4"x7" of counter space
- Uses/makes loop back buttons (each button consists of 2 parts: shell and back - see image at right)
- Dies and buttons available from 9/16" to 1¼" diameter - A note about our dies: these dies enjoy a well-deserved reputation as the finest button covering dies available. After they’re precision-machined from high-grade steel, the dies are polished, nickel plated, tested, and if necessary, polished again.
Please be advised that dies and buttons are sold separately and do not come with the machine. A wide variety of sizes for Dies and buttons are available for purchase below.